Friday, May 15, 2009

Good week

It's been a good week here at our house (if you ignore the hourly 2 year old temper tantrums). Kids are getting anxious for school to end. Canyon and Aspen just finished soccer, and Sacoya has her dance recital this weekend. I'm loving the weather. I ran 21 miles this week (YA!) and it's been just cool enough that I don't feel hot while running, but warm enough I don't need a jacket. I've added 2 more pounds to my lost pile, and even though it feels slow, I'm noticing a big difference in my stomach, which was defiantly where I've gained it. I made a good chunk of Jewelry this week and am getting ready to have a Jewelry party soon. I'm super excited about that. Willie is still in China, but will be home middle of next week. Ridge has been asking about daddy at least 20X a day. Everyone is anxious for him to be home. I'm sharing just a few of the things I made this week:

These are fun turquoise and they look great with a t-shirt and jeans.





Cute and only $4


The key to my heart-----





I love these earrings, maybe I should keep them!



2 comments:

Me said...

Way to go Sara!

Omgirl said...

All very cute. I really like that necklace with the three beads/charms on it.