Wednesday, April 1, 2009

The not so best mailbox on the block

This is our mailbox,(well it's not our actual mailbox, but you get the drift) and it's a great one at that. You don't have to worry about anyone getting into it, or getting to full if you skip getting the mail for a day or two. In fact, you can go on vacation and no one has to pick up the mail for you. I'm really happy with it. It only has one draw back. IT REQUIRES A KEY!


This is what happens when you've lost both keys, and you try to use your arm to get the mail out of the secured box. I don't know if I will try it again, although I was able to get our mail out! So i guess it's not as secure as I thought, hmm.

4 comments:

Bret Bushman Family said...

OUCH!!! I'm glad you got your mail though. That is a pretty sweet mailbox, we have to have our some you because it has a brick wall all the way around it.

Kellie-n-Sterling said...

That's funny... I could totally picture you struggling to get your mail out!

Omgirl said...

Owie! Do you guys have a lot of mail thieves running around Midway or something?

Sara said...

wow I need a tan!