Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Enjoying spring break

Sacoya, Ridge and I have been home enjoying spring break. WIllie, Aspen and Canyon went off to Death Valley. It would have been nice to all go together, but I don't do places that:
#1 start with death
# 2 Invlove only a tent.
#3 A tree, some toilet paper, and you know what.
Some people may think that I'm wimpy or spoiled, but I just say I'm smart.

Love that the sun has been out all day, it probably won't last, but it lifted my spirits today! Ridge and I ran around in the yard and rode his bike. Now we just need some grass.

Made a really fun Necklace for my Etsy store. I've added a few things this week, but this one by far will be the hardest to part with so far.

1 comment:

Omgirl said...

Yeah, I think it's a pretty good policy to have to not go anywhere with "death" in the word at all.

p.s. Thanks for the birthday jewelry. I am wearing it with my easter dress this Sunday and I'm so excited!!