Thursday, September 25, 2008

New zip code

So we bought a house, and will be changing zip codes soon. I'm thinking mid to Late October. We are pretty excited, sad to leave all our wonderful friends and neighbors behind, but ready for a change of pace. Their is not even a stop light in this town. It has beautiful views of the Wasatch and the drive to town isn't so bad now that the freeway is two lanes. Kids are a little freaked out but it will be good for them to stretch a little. We all get too comfortable sometimes. So if you no anybody who needs a great house, spread the word, we still have one for sale!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW! It's beautiful, I'm very sad to see you go... I don't think I'll see you very often. Remember me!

Sara said...

Kellie, I would never forget you! Seriously, your joking, right?

Michelle said...

SOOOOO beautiful!!! I love it! You will have to post some pictures of the inside soon! I want to come see it sometime! Also, let's get together for lunch or something if you have time before you move! I'm not due until the 17th of November.