Tuesday, September 2, 2008

I splurged!

Ok, so I splurged a little. I've been to several art shows this summer, and didn't buy anything. Last year I waited to make sure Willie had a good show before I bought anything, and by that time, everything I had looked at was gone. So this year I bought what I wanted (not everything, but a few things) the first morning it opened.


I love this bag, it has the best colors.

And this bracelet, that says "love is patient". I need to remind myself of that every so often. You can add or remove bead strands. Very cool.
O- and this gourd. I picked one out last year, but it was gone when I went back to buy it. Lucky for me, they were there again this year.
and these cute shoes for Ridge. They are called "The Squeaky Shoe". Yes, they actually squeak every time he takes a step. While mildly annoying, they have provided much entertainment. At Willies moms house on Sunday, the dog chased him around the house every where he went. Ridge loves them, he jumps and jumps and jumps.

They had much, much more, cute wrapping paper, loads of cute jewelry, tons of cute house decor items, ect. If you've never been to Swiss days, you should plan on going next year. But make sure you go early cause things go fast.

3 comments:

Mara said...

Can I just tell you how much the simple fact that you put pictures of all your art show purchases on your blog makes me miss you terribly???!!! You are so wonderful- Mara

Bret Bushman Family said...

You were smart to just buy it when you see it, I do that now because the i've had the same things happen. I love the bag and bracelet so cute.

Michelle said...

Love the stuff you got! I'm jealous! I need to make sure I go next year!