Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Mickey Mouse

It has finally happened, you know that moment when your baby starts liking something other than you! Ridge has become obsessed with Mickey Mouse. When he sees or hears anything Mickey, he immediately starts to sing the song. m-i-c-k-e-y-m-o-u-s-e, you know the one. He claps when "Mickey's club house" comes on TV. He will even watch it almost all the way through, which is a great thing for me, cause I can actually take a shower now without him tearing the bathroom to pieces. For Halloween we bought him a little Mickey costume, it's sooooo cute. Good thing I held on to this bobble head from my grandma's cereal box cause that's what started the whole thing.

3 comments:

Bret Bushman Family said...

I always love it when my kids finally found interest in something, you'll have to post pictures in his costume.
Thank you for the stamp pamplet, I got it yesturday. Any luck on selling your home?

Omgirl said...

That's so cute! And so helpful for getting a bit of time to yourself.

Beck lately has started shouting, "GEGO!" (Diego) when that show comes on. He loves it. and yesterday he watched a whole episode!

Mara said...

I can't believe Ridge is old enough to have an obsession. Sigh. They grow up so fast. Miss you- Me