Friday, May 7, 2010

Houston, we have a problem.....

Have I neglected you, did I ignore your email, did I forget to call you back, did I skip our lunch date, or forget to fold your laundry? Did I even wash your laundry? (I can't remember :0). There is a good explanation, jewelry. I've been making it all day, in my sleep, at three in the morning. All in the name of the Tulip Festival which by the way got rained, no, snowed out.

And so my sweet friend Brooke threw me a last minute open house. And it was such a huge blessing in disguise. It more than made up for my snowed out show x10. And because I sold so much, I had to stay up all night for two additional days making more for another party the same week. I'm so grateful. I've had a lot of support from friends and from Willie and my kids.

So, yes I have been busy, but not because I don't love you all, it's because of my passion for beads. So forgive me. And I'm back on track, all caught up. At least until my next show :)

3 comments:

Bret Bushman Family said...

I would love to get some more jewelry from you...let me know when you are having another sale.
I get complements on my necklaces :) so you keep doing beads, you are so good at it.

Corpuz Family said...

Awesome!!!!

Omgirl said...

Good for you! I'm glad you have been doing so well in your business. You should post pics of some of your latest creations.