Thursday, May 13, 2010

A favorite....

Just thought I'd share a favorite. I keep saying I'm going to, but then never do. So here we go. I'm only fanatical about a few things. Like socks. I have to have good socks. And lots of them. If I find a pair I love I buy dozens of them. Another thing I'm crazy about is a good writing pen. I hate squeaky thin pens. Like bic. My house is full of them cause there cheap, but I won't write with them.

A few years ago I ran into this baby by Paper Mate. It's called "Profile". It's smooth, it's fat (that's a good thing), it doesn't smear.I hoard them. I have them in my purse, my nightstand, my office, my car. I hate to admit I don't like to share them. If someone is using one, I steal it back the first chance I get. Not because I don't like to share, but what if I need it? What if I can't find one? I told you, I'm fanatical. I don't even know what that means, but it sounds about right........


Go buy some, you won't regret it....if you do, you can always give them to me :)

4 comments:

Kellie-n-Sterling said...

Your funny!

vintagejodie said...

I love those pens, they are in my purse too!

Marin said...

you and your brother both share the same pen fettish. i thought it was so weird that he WOULD NOT write with certain pens. he really does not write if he doesn't have a "good" pen. now, it makes more sense....
you thompsons are wierd! i am trying to think if i have anything like that. i am sure i do and maybe even more.

Omgirl said...

Good to know. I'm always looking for a good new pen.