Saturday, July 25, 2009

Hit my Target!

Yep, it's true. I got on the scale this morning and hit the mark. 18 lbs that is. Gone. Gone forever. Never to return. Had no idea what I was getting into when I started 3 months ago. But I feel great. It wasn't easy, I missed a lot of great dessert, I ran more miles than I ever imagined my legs could take me, I ate chicken and broccoli until my skin turned green and I started baulking, but it was worth it. Ya I still have flab, and stretch marks, and a little pooch on my tummy, But I know I've done part of the work to be a better me. Thanks to all of you who have supported me, who hid their treats from me, who told me I was looking great, or just followed along.

5 comments:

Me said...

yay! It is so cool to accomplish something like that. You are amazing! Love and miss you.

Omgirl said...

wow, that's amazing, Sara! And you look incredible. Congratulations!!!

willie holdman said...

You are and look incredible and I'm glad to be part of your life! Love You, your husband.

Bret Bushman Family said...

Way to go Sarah...I want to get motivated.

Michelle said...

I'm so proud of you! You look amazing!