Monday, July 13, 2009

Girls lunch out

Today, I took my awesome friend Kellie to lunch for her birthday. It's a fun tradition we started quite a while back and thankfully have continued to do. I decided to take my camera and of course forgot until after desert came, but the waiter was happy to take a photo for us. We went to the amazing Pizzeria 712. We both love that place. We sat out on the patio and were almost the only ones there for quite a while. It was tons of fun and a good chance to catch up. I'm so grateful for good friends.



We had this chocolate pudding which, normally I'm not a big fan of, but this stuff was like chocolate silk. Yum.

2 comments:

Kellie-n-Sterling said...

Thank You so so so much! I had fun today as usual, I love being with ya babe! Lunch was so yummy, can't wait for my present!!! Love Ya!

Omgirl said...

Now I'm bummed. We went last week for dinner and they were out of the chocolate pudding!