Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Random Picture Day


This chair goes in my office, it used to have a cream top. I bought it at Target about two years ago with the intention of recovering it. It didn't take my that long did it?


This picture should get me the "BAD MOM AWARD" I let the water get so high, it almost covered him. Although I must say, he didn't seem to mind!



This old bear chair, I said I wouldn't bring you to my new house, but after 5 months without you, I couldn't "Bear" it any longer. You've been with me since the beginning. Maybe I could get you a slipcover.


This was the scene in front of my house a few days ago. Cows on the run. Good thing it wasn't the whole herd of 200. Only a few rebels on the run.



Luckily they picked the empty house next door to damage and leave there "mess" if you know what I mean.


Except this gal, she came after me for a second. Scared the heck out of me. Guess she didn't want her picture taken.


Post card reminder in my car that should have been mailed 8 days ago. Yes, Mara, I am a loser, but it started out as a good intention. Tell Kalli I'm sorry.


Parting shot, Kids with Grandpa T, taking there Sunday lawn mower ride!

2 comments:

Omgirl said...

Did those cows escape, or is that a usual thing up there, cows wandering the streets?

Sara said...

Yep, the cows escaped!