Monday, March 16, 2009

Our old house

I don't really like to call this my old house. It doesn't look old or feel old. But it is where we used to live. Maybe I should call it my favorite house, ya that makes me feel better. I have so many wonderful memories there. Anyways the reason for this post is because a few of you have asked if we sold it, moved back in, etc..., and no to all of those, we just recently rented it to a nice family. So if you see lights on, kids in the yard, and a car in the driveway, no it's not us (don't cry!) it's our renters. Be nice to them, take them cookies, and most of all don't try to scare them away. We need them to pay the rent!


1 comment:

Omgirl said...

Sad. I dream of my old house from growing up all the time. I have so many happy memories there. It makes me cry to think that I'll never see it again. So I feel for you.