Saturday, March 7, 2009

I've been tagged

I never play along with tags, usually because they are about me and I never seem to want to take the time. I should, after all this is my blog. So here we go. Kellie, this is for you. Sixth photo in my sixth file. My photos are in events, so this is my sixth photo in my sixth event:



Now notice I have marked my brother Doug. Well he is moms favorite and How do I know this: Last summer my mom wanted to get a family photo. My brother Doug was only in town for a short time and so we tried to plan a day when everyone could be there. Turns out it wasn't meant to be, but my mom still insisted that we take the photo. Mind you several of her other children were missing, but not Doug, he was there. And that is all that really mattered any way right? Sorry Chris and Zach and Tanner and Willie and Dan, and Lindsay, and Kaiden, and Lucas!!!! maybe you can be in our family next time. (Love ya mom)

1 comment:

Omgirl said...

I think your mom was probably wise. The chances of getting everyone in our family together at the same time are like slim to none! Especially Dan and LIndsey. If they ever showed up for anything, I'd say let's wait. But that's not likely. Maybe if Dan's still home this summer, we can do one at your parents' house so they can actually be in it!