Monday, February 9, 2009

Markers, markers, i love markers

Markers have never been my favorite thing, but somehow I continue to buy them. Well today I hate them, and will ban markers forever!! (ok, at least for a couple of weeks) And yes, it's my little Ridge man behind all the ART.

It all started when I was in the shower and he found my primary bag. This is my bathroom tile-


And this is my bathroom wall-


Hallway into my room (do you see a pattern here)


Wood floor in family room-


Back of couch in Family room-


Bottom of the stairs-


Up the stairs a little-


Up the stairs a little more-


Top of stairs-


Hallway up stairs-


Ok so there were several more, but seriously, it's pathetic enough I'm actually posting this, seriously Sara, get a life!

4 comments:

Me said...

Magic eraser! I don't know on the couch though.

Sara said...

Yep, magic eraser saved me, even on the couch!!

Bret Bushman Family said...

Oh my heck that is horrible...was it a permenant marker?, I just read another friends blog and her daughter had written on some things with a permanent marker, but she said she used toothpaste and it all came out, toddler's are deffinetly a test of our patience. Good to hear from you

Omgirl said...

Were they washable???? I don't allow any markers through the door of my house that aren't washable. (but yes, magic eraser is good at getting marker out of fabric and off walls.)