Monday, February 16, 2009

Photo booth fun

Happy Monday! i have this program called photo booth on my mac. my brother Doug first introduced the kids to it on his laptop. then they discovered i have it. they love it and are always making videos and taking distorted pictures of themselves. Kinda makes me crazy sometimes, but it's all about the fun right? So today i was looking through some of the pictures and decided to poke some fun of myself to share with you all:

this one is called "color pencil", i like this one cause it hides all my imperfections but doesn't make me look weird.



this is "thermal camera", i guess i'm pretty green!



this is "xray", makes the background look pretty cool. not sure what's up with my nose glowing, i promise i don't have a booger! well at least i don't think so.


this one is "comic book, pretty cool, i like my red lips.


then there's "pop art, whatever that means.


now for the good stuff, this is "twist", the kids go crazy over this one. i'm thinking it's not my best look.


and my all time favorite- "stretch", i bet i could see so much better with those eyes!



like i said, happy Monday!

2 comments:

Bret Bushman Family said...

My kids would go crazy over that program, love the pictures of you

Omgirl said...

That's hilarious! Is it a free program by any chance?