Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Happy birthday Jenny, the big 40!



Happy Birthday to my very dear friend Jenny! And even though I'm poking some fun about her being 40! if you asked a group of 30 people how old they thought she was, no one would even come close. She has been such a great friend to me, I am so thankful for her in my life for the last 16+ years. Love you!

And speaking of age, today when I went to pick up Sacoya from school (she has been going to the charter school now for about a month), one of her classmates said, Sacoya is that your sister!!!! I was like, um Ya I'm still a hottie!!! At least I can dream it right? Gotta love those little 6th graders.

3 comments:

Bret Bushman Family said...

You are right,she doesn't look 40, I will be 40 in Aug, yikes, Happy birthday Jenny if you read this. You to Sara look very young (lucky) anyway keep up the blogging.

Jenny P said...

Well, thanks for all the compliments. I don't know I deserve all of them but hey, I'll take what I can get. Hi Shauna! Maybe I need to get a blog....:)
Sara, I couldn't find a better friend. Love you too!!

Omgirl said...

How is she liking the charter school? Better? is she making some new friends?