Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Quick updates!

So today is our big moving day, i've been packing none stop and all the big stuff is going today. we have taken several smaller loads over the last few days and living out of boxes and oops i shouldn't have packed that! will soon be over. Can't tell you how many boxes i've had to tear open looking for stuff i needed. So here are a few things going on at our house:



Sweet little Aspen got a haircut and a slight color change. This picture doesn't show it well but it's now very close to her actual hair color. She wanted something different for her new school.


I turned 35 yes, i said 35 last week, i can't believe i'm on the up side of getting to 40 now. Crazy.


What's behind your stove? Well this is what's behind mine, and i pride myself for cleaning behind it at least 2x a year. Maybe i haven't been so good lately. I had to clean behind it before anyone came over and helped me clean behind it, if you know what i mean. I'm mental i know.
Canyon got baptized on Saturday, it was such a great day, i'll have pictures of that as soon as we get settled in the new house. So i'm off to pack!

2 comments:

Mara said...

I can't wait to see your new digs! Good luck with the move...I don't envy you. :)By the way, happy belated birthday. I'm so slacker with b-days nowadays. Sorry! Love ya! Me

Bret Bushman Family said...

I don't envy the packing either, but it will all be worth it, do you have mixed emotions or are you excited?. You will have to get your computer up and running fast when you move so I can still stay in touch by blogging. Happy birthday.