Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Getting settled

Well, it's official, we are now residents of a new county. We are still unpacking boxes but it is starting to feel like home. I get really weirded out when i go to my old house and see it empty. It's hard to imagine any one else living there. Crazy. I have had several request to see more pictures of our new house and my response to that was then come visit me. No one has yet, except family and my neighbors the Linebaughs. (Thanks guys for all your help moving by the way) So I give in and post a few pictures. If you want to see the rest, please come visit!

This is our view from the back yard.
The kitchen is much prettier without any stuff in it.
Our family room. Yes we have furniture, but these are pictures taken before we moved in. There are still too many unpacked boxes to take pictures now! Sorry.  So call me and come visit.

3 comments:

Kellie-n-Sterling said...

So beautiful Sara... I miss you!

Mara said...

SARA! Your house is beautiful! And it looks like you have plenty of room for me to stay...indefinitely. :) And guess what? I'm coming to Utah for Thanksgiving so please please make time for us to come see you. I miss you! Mara

Michelle said...

Oh my gosh! Your house is SOOOO beautiful! I can't wait to see it!