Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Canyon's Baptism

Our sweet little Canyon was baptized this month by his dad, it was an awesome day. The spirit was really strong and Canyon was very tender in his feelings. It was such a testimony builder for me, and a reminder of how much this gospel means in my life and how much our Heavenly Father loves us.
Canyon also attended his first pack meeting. It was in our new ward and just happened to be the rain gutter ragada. We only had 2 days to make his boat and it turned out pretty cool. He had the second fastest in the wolf den. For some reason his boat got "the funniest" award, maybe it was the pirate sticker. Great job Canyon.

2 comments:

Me said...

Way to go Canyon. That is really good for being your first one and only 2 days to work on it. Your Dad must know some tricks. We miss you all.

Mara said...

I can't believe your Canyon is 8! I can't wait to see you! I blogged about you tonight. I hope you don't mind. ;) Love ya! Mara