Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Working out


Ok, so a quick update, since it's been a few days. Willie and I recently decided we would start working out together in the gym 3 times a week. I've been going alone for as many years as i can remember. And first of all let me say, it's really nice to spend some extra time with him. We are focusing on more time together, ya! But secondly, i am so sore, like can't even walk sore. i'm using muscles i guess i didn't know i have. The upside is that hopefully i will be in better shape soon, which will make me very happy! Thanks honey.

3 comments:

Bret Bushman Family said...

That is great...not the pain however...but you already are skinny and in shape if you ask me. I know I don't know why I forgot to put scrapbooking in my list...but I do enjoy it...still waiting for your list.hint,hint

Omgirl said...

Good for you Sara! You'll be surprised how fast your body reshapes with some weights thrown into the mix. And I really respect you for trying (and I'm not talking about the weights.)

Michelle said...

Impressive! I should really start working out again!