Wednesday, April 16, 2008

my friend michelle

ok, so hopefully michelle doesn't kill me for posting this picture, but i just had to! it took me a couple of days to find it, but i knew i had it tucked away someplace. this was taken christmas of 1985 and apparently we both got robes for christmas that year. anyhow michelle and i had lunch the other day and just caught up. it was so much fun and even though we haven't stayed in touch very well, it was like we were still best friends. so thanks michelle, you've always been a great friend.

2 comments:

Omgirl said...

Hehehe, I LOVE those hairdos! Everything from the 80's is funny now. Will the 2000's be that funny in 20 years?

Michelle said...

Oh my gosh! I can not believe that you found that picture!!! How funny!!! It was so fun seeing you the other day! We definitely have to do it again soon...hopefully next time I won't be feeling so yucky!