Saturday, April 26, 2008

Camping with dad

I thought i would share some pictures from spring break. willie took the older kids down to our property in Tori, which is near Capital Reef. he likes to go down there and enjoy the quiet, and make sure the gate is still up and stuff. (i think it's a guy thing.) willie bought a trailer for the 4 wheeler and towed the kids around just about everywhere.
are those earrings? yes, here's sacoya, still looking very fashionable even after camping for two days!
my handsome husband is actually in a picture with our kids, thanks to his dad. 
willies parents joined them the last night and slept in the back of there tahoe, which was smart cause there was a big storm, and the tent blew everywhere during the night!

3 comments:

Bret Bushman Family said...

I bet you got to have a nice relaxing weekend...looks like they had a lot of fun...what a fun dad to take the kids camping. I didn't think about using my broken stove as a reason I can't cook,great idea...I'll have to take advantage of that.

Omgirl said...

Looks like a blast! It's great that the kids get to go do fun stuff with their dad like that. I can't wait til our kids are old enough.

Michelle said...

Wow, that would be nice! I hope you had a great time when they were gone! It looks like they had a great time!!!