Monday, February 8, 2010

Ice Cold



This is what my bedroom looks like right now..........ok well that might be a bit of an stretch, but it feels like it. Our furnace has been out on the main level going on four days now. Can't get those darn furnace repair men to call us back. We have a gas fireplace. It's been running for 72 hours strait and hasn't raised the temperature even one degree. I woke up this morning and it was 59. I went up stairs and it was only 64. I freaked out. The furnace wasn't working up there either. We are going to freeze. That had been the only thing keeping me from going over the edge. The only thing left to do was jump.........I decided to reset the furnace. Jumping might be a little to drastic. I should at least explore my options right? Thankfully it worked. Up stairs is nice and toasting again. Problem is I don't spend time up stairs. My bedroom, my kitchen, my office all in the red zone right now. (i mean blue, ice blue) I'm wearing my ski parka right now as I type. Where are you furnace guys. Don't you know I'm freezing? Please come, before I have to take matters into my own hands........that could be bad. If you see smoke coming out the windows, don't be alarmed......

2 comments:

Bret Bushman Family said...

That's not good...I hate being cold. I hope you get a hold of them today:)

Omgirl said...

yikes! What does it take to get a furnace guy to come???