Tuesday, November 25, 2008

I'm back!

Yes, it's been a long time, and I need to stop sulking and start getting on with things cause the best part of the year is upon us. I love Thanksgiving, I have a lot to be thankful for. I love Christmas. Can't wait to get out all my decorations, put up the tree etc... So here are a few updates. I'll have more to come soon!



During the last storm, we had a leak in our roof and thus water leaking through the wall in our family room. The paint was stretched just like a water balloon waiting to pop! Luckily it was just a small oversight on the roof. We got it all fixed just in time for the next storm!



We finished the walk out for Willie's studio entrance in the basement. Just waiting for the rock work. We also have the back yard ready for sprinklers and sod, but I'm not sure if it will happen before winter. I'm keeping my fingers crossed. I hate mud.



Here's my little Sacoya putting on a happy face. She had two molars pulled yesterday and one of them had a root that was wrapped around another tooth. It took the doctor 30 min to get it out. He said it was the worst tooth he had seen in 5 years. Needless to say she was in a lot of pain. Of course skipping school and laying in moms bed all day be waited on makes up for it!



Here is Canyon in his school book recital and sing. He had to dress up as his favorite book character. Since he couldn't be Junie B Jones, we picked Harry Potter.

3 comments:

Me said...

I can't believe it has been two weeks since I was up there. I know about leaks they suck. It is funny you posted today you have been on my mind all day. Life has been so crazy with Justin in his classes last week and his cousin's wife staying with us. I will come see you next week if you aren't busy. Love and miss you tons. Sha Ree

Gayle said...

Good to see you're back! I love hearing what's going on out there (especially since we seem so far apart)! The leak was a bummer but I'm glad you got it fixed now rather than later after worse damage! Tell Sacoya she rocks and we're proud of her for being so tough! Love you tons~Gayle

Omgirl said...

It's good to hear from you. I haven't seen you in ages! I hope you'll have us up to the new house sometime so we can see where you went. We miss you!