Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy Fourth!



Happy Fourth, not much going on today at the Holdman house, so I thought I would take some time and update the week:



Monday we floated the San Rafael river. It was about 17 miles and took all day, but it was lots of fun.
Willie with Aspen and Canyon, they started out in my canoe, but after about an hour of bumping into everything, they bailed out and went with dad.
This is Willies brother Richard, his wife Jodie, and their daughter Sierra. She loved it.
Me and Sacoya hanging out. She got stuck with me. We almost tipped a few times, but thank goodness we maneuvered out.


This was my first time down the river. It was fun but I'm glad it was only a class 1 cause I might have died otherwise.
Lunch break, me, Sacoya, Canyon, and Willies brother Treavor.


The kids found a mud hole, and it stunk so bad. Yuk, they didn't care though.






1 comment:

Michelle said...

Oh I love river rafting! I remember when I lived with you at Raintree and Amy and I went on Catarak Canyon and almost died! It was a crazy trip! I would love to go on another one sometime! It looks like you guys had alot of fun!