Friday, June 27, 2008

For Sale


Yes, the rumors are true, we have a for sale sign on our house. We made an offer on a piece of property in Midway and they accepted it. So it looks like will will be building a new house. I am very excited and also super sad at the same time. We have been in this house for ten years and have really great friends here, but I think the time has come to move on. Willie has loved Midway for as long as I have known him and I think it will be a good change for the kids. We will have a really beautiful view of Timp and Cascade Mountains and there is hardly any traffic ever! So if you want to buy a house, come see mine!! j/k

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh my gosh!!! I can't believe that you are really moving! I'm sad that you will be so much further away, but we will have to still plan on meeting to get together. I bet that is exciting for you guys-I would love to build a new home just how I want it this time! Good luck!

Omgirl said...

I just have one thing to say...

BOOOOOOOOO!

marasun said...

wow! This was a long time in coming, if I recall. No worries; I'll still find you with GPS when I'm in Utah next time. Can't hide from me! Miss you so much...Mara