Friday, May 30, 2008

Summer is officially here


I have exactly 39 minutes until it is summer at my house, and I am not ready! Don't get me wrong, I love no getting up early, no homework, no forgotten lunch money or math assignments, but all to soon the fun-ness of summer wears off and the kids are bored. They don't want to play outside cause it's tooooo hot, and they would rather die than brush up on their reading or math skills. Unless the idea presented involves a major mess, they aren't interested. So couch and computer potatoes they become. And I hate that, cause I'm constantly saying turn that off, get off that and well you get the picture. I guess I need to put in a swimming pool! J/K 

2 comments:

Bret Bushman Family said...

I just have to say 'AMEN' to that.

I tried to call just a minute ago,no one answered so I thought I would write...I am excited to see how the pages turned out and I tried that tool finally...I have an errand to run in Orem, will you be around so I can come by and get those pages?

Michelle said...

Ditto! I am really hoping that it changes this year because we just got a trampoline. They have been putting a sprinker either on top of it or under it and have been having a blast doing that! Hopefully it lasts!