Thursday, March 17, 2011

Who is ST Patrick?

My 4th child Ridge is killing me. Seriously the things that come out of his mouth sometimes leave me laughing in the floor. Today he wanted to go see St. Patrick. No matter what I did to try to explain what this holiday was about he insisted on seeing "Patrick" I finally told him to go ask his dad. Well his dad explained that St Patrick died a long time ago and that we couldn't go see him. When he returned upstairs he then he asked me "Is Sponge Bob dead too?" Gotta love that kid..........

3 comments:

Bret Bushman Family said...

That is so funny, It's a good thing kids can make us laugh :)

noelle said...

Hey, I found you!
Way to go Ridge, I think I'd like to pack my bags and go in search of 'St. Patrick' and Sponge Bob, if that's what it takes... BY MYSELF, and leave all my worries (between the ages of 14 and 6) behind.

Omgirl said...

I don't even know who he is. I think he drove the rats out of Ireland. Or the Protestants. One of the two.