Friday, June 4, 2010

A camping we will go

I think most people who know me, know I don't love to camp. Not even a little. Growing up we car camped and my mom made gourmet breakfast. And then we packed up and left. I only had to miss the comfort of home for minutes really. On the other hand I think most of you who know Willie, know that he loves camping. In fact love is probably not a strong enough word.

Below is an image of an actual camp trip he took. No tent, no protection from bugs, snakes, wild animals, axe murderers. I mean really. I might have had an anxiety attack sleeping like that.


If I am forced to brave the elements, this would be my ideal camp site. It's not asking to much is it?


The problem is, while Willie has come to terms with this fact, the Bishop of my ward obviously has not, as he saw fit to call me to girls camp this year. In tents no less. When I suggested the Marriot in Salt Lake, I was laughed at. When I stated I had a bad back, I was offered a pad for my sleeping bag. Seriously, can I survive, will I survive? At least I don't have to pee in a hole.....or do I?

2 comments:

Me said...

hehehe......I LOVE YOU

Omgirl said...

hahaha! Very funny post.

And yes, you will probably have to pee in a hole. Sucks, huh? One of the few times I wish I had a wiener.