Sunday, March 14, 2010

"Surprise"

Because Willie and I had a trip planned over Aspen's birthday, we decided to throw her an early "SURPRISE" party. And was she ever surprised. She had no idea. I think she really thought I was a horrible mean mom to be gone for her "birthday". Thankfully I redeemed some of my niceness by throwing her a surprise party. She remembered we really did love her.
In this photo she was in complete shock. It took her a minute to realize, hey these guys are here for me.


Aspen taking her friends for a ride in the elevator. Who knew they could have so much fun going up and down two floors.


Present time.....


and a little dancing.


We had pizza and cake before we headed off for "Jump on It".


Aspen enjoying a little down time, all that jumping can really wear a girl out.


I think the party was a success, everyone seemed to have a great time.


Aspen sure did, wish I could pause time and enjoy her happiness a little longer.


Oh and Canyon's suicide jump....yes, he survived.....barely.

No comments: