Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Christmas

Christmas 2009 was a special year, not because we got lots of gifts or went somewhere special, but because we were together, we can truly understand the gift that was given to us by our Savior, and we realize what really matters, what is most important. Now, on to the pictures:


Kids posing in their Pj's. It's a photo I require every year, unfortunately Ridge would not cooperate, thus he got left out....(I'm sure he'll regret it when he's older and realizes, hey I'm not in that photo)


Santa showed up, but he couldn't fool Ridge. Good thing, he might not have sat on his lap.


Sacoya and I enjoying a quick moment.


Holdman's Christmas tradition is this amazing collection of houses and trains. It grows bigger every year and the kids love it. At our house it's called grandpa's choo choo.


Aspen's favorite gift, her electric scooter. Now she can keep up with me while I'm running....wait maybe it's the other way around.


Sacoya and her new phone, I think she would rather give up a limb than part with it.


Canyon's Christmas list:Legos, what else, Legos, anything else, o ya Legos.


Ridge and his choo choo. Best gift Santa every brought to our house, (except Sacoya's phone of course)


Aspen and Willie at the Thompson house Christmas day.


Sacoya and her cousin Connor exchanging gifts. Stop growing you two, just stop.


And of course no Christmas would be complete without a meal slaved over by my mom for hours, which is consumed by us in minutes, thanks mom.

3 comments:

Bret Bushman Family said...

I am so glad you had a great Christmas...and you are right just being together is the best gift ever;)

Omgirl said...

My niece India got a phone this year for Christmas too and can't put it down. Tweens and their phones!!!

Marin said...

those are some pretty darn cute kids you've got yourself, that blonde girl with sacoya is cute too