Tuesday, June 23, 2009

After 8 days without a washer things are getting out of control.......



Thankfully, This baby is coming tomorrow. And not a minute too soon. This is my 4th, yes 4th washer.I didn't buy it because it was the most expensive or cheapest, I didn't buy it because it was the sales clerks recommendation, I didn't buy it because it's a famous brand. I bought it strictly on consumer reviews. Out of 117 reviews, 91% recommended it. I hope the people don't let me down. Otherwise I might go into the Guinness book of world record for the most washers purchased in a 14 year span.

2 comments:

Kellie-n-Sterling said...

Judas Woman, your a super washer, to go through that many! I would die if my washer went out... My wash would look like yours after 1 day!!! Laundry is hell to me, so I better make sure that I don't go there!

Sara said...

O- I have more laundry than that piled up, that was just what was in my bathroom!