Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Good friends

Last week I hosted a lunch and gift exchange. It was such good therapy for me as I am really missing all my friends and old ward members. It seems like when someone moves, memories of them slowly fade away and you almost never stay in touch. And I suppose that's the way it's suppose to be, you form new friendships and bonds. But if you know me, I'm a people person and a little resistant to change. I like to keep the things that are important to me. If you didn't make it, I missed you and if you didn't get an invite, I still miss you. We had a great time, and of course I forgot to take pictures until the last second, so some of you had already left. Thank you for coming and filling up my friendship bucket. I truly treasure all of you.

2 comments:

Bret Bushman Family said...

I really am sad I missed out on a fun afternoon. That was a good idea. Hope to see you soon.
What is Willie's Parents address, I understand that is were the light show is at this year. My sister did those dancing elfs of me and Bret, pretty funny huh.

Omgirl said...

I'm sure this move has been so hard for you. I'm glad you're taking steps to keep up with your Lindon friends and to keep your spirits up.