Thursday, June 25, 2009

Not a fun place

Just got back from the laundromat. My new washer came yesterday, I did a little sigh of relief when they brought it through the door. Had my ten thousand loads sorted and ready to go. They hooked it up, plugged it in, turned it on, and out poured water all over my floor. *&%$##!! Yep I said that too. Defective part. Have to wait another week. Do I count this as # 5 or can I pretend this one never existed?

On a happier note.......

Had my First Jewelry party yesterday, it was awesome. Thanks to everyone who came and supported me. I really appreciate it. I had so much fun, can't wait to do it again. Kathy- thanks for hosting it for me, it was perfect.

2 comments:

Kellie-n-Sterling said...

I think you can count it as #5!!! I hate the Laundromat, the last time I went I had to listen to A "so called" Mormon with alcohol on his breath and a flask in his pocket talk about church, and his dead mom. Not fun at all!!! It was scary, the dryers didn't dry fast enough that day!

Omgirl said...

Dude, that SUCKS! And yes, count it as #5, for sure!