Monday, November 3, 2008

Wah- I want to go home!


Where are my ruby slippers. I want to go home. It's been a rough. The excitement of a new house has warn off. Kids are really missing their friends, and frankly I am too! I hate the fact that I don't know who's knocking at my door, or calling on my phone. I hate sitting in church saying who the heck are all these people. (no offense if your in my new ward). I hate when my 12 year old wraps her arms around my and sobs because she doesn't have anyone to sit by at lunch, or when my 9 year old cries and says i want to go home, only she means our old home, or my 8 year old who says there's no one "his style" to play with. I realize it takes time to adjust and 3 weeks is just not enough time, but when i see my kids hurting it rips my heart out. I've heard all the stories and i know it will get better for everyone, but not today, today i just want to lay in bed and cry. Thankfully i have the DR. mr. PEPPER,  He always makes me feel better.


4 comments:

Me said...

Yes we are saying the same at our house. Everyday it's who can I play with. That is where the karate lessons come in. We had to do something that RJ could look forward to. I am searching for those ruby slippers!!!!!

Kellie-n-Sterling said...

I'm so sorry and I miss you. I wish that I could come over and eat some chocolate with you! I hope it gets better for you all! I love you! Call me anytime!

Omgirl said...

I'm so sorry, Sara. I really worried about this exact scenario. And honestly, I never heard a single reason TO move. Except I guess that Willlie wanted to. I hope you guys will adjust in time. Otherwise I'm going to resent a certain someone for a long time.

Bret Bushman Family said...

That is so sad, it would be really hard to move and not know anyone. I hope they will find friends soon. I just love your new home, I'll have to come see it if ever up that way.